Tasbeeh
Assalamualaikum everyone!
So, if you have been following my first post, the main purpose of this blog is to share and learn. I am no pro here and neither do I consider myself as any more learned than you guys are. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong or have misunderstood anything. The comments section is open to all. I would have made some videos to make things easier (as I prefer watching videos than reading through text), Insha'Allah will start making videos too soon. But, in the meanwhile I will try keep my text length to a five minutes read only, Insha'Allah.
I have been looking around for digit counter/ tasbeeh counter apps for my mobile. After a couple of switches I found eTasbih app to be the most convenient one. There are no distracting ads, it is totally free and you can keep adding phrases as you like. The app not only keeps track of how many times you have done a particular tasbeeh in a day/month, but also let's you time your tasbeeh. Over time, you shall notice you are speeding up (that is when your tongue gets used to a phrase). The feature I love the most is the blackscreen mode -where the app continues to run while it seems as if your phone screen has timed out and hence, no one knows you are doing the tasbeeh while tapping on your mobile screen.
Here is the link to this app: https://goo.gl/Vr4ekW
If you are aware of any more apps, I would love to hear from you. As for today's Dhikr. I can not emphasize enough on the power of 'Astaghfirullah'. I can probably keep talking forever about how your life literally turns around by this tasbeeh. For a start you can do a tasbeeh of the phrase 'Astaghfirullah' a hundred times in a day. This hardly takes a minute, trust me. And whenever you are free or stressed or even sitting idle, walking to your office, just keep saying 'Astaghfirullah'. By continuously doing this tasbeeh, you will notice that Allah SWT by His immense mercy shall dispel your worries, fears and will make everything easy for you. I will talk about the power of 'Astaghfiruallah' in another post Insha'Allah. In the meanwhile, do let me know how you guys are finding this blog and if there is anything I can do to make it better.
Fi Aman Allah
No comments:
Post a Comment